Random chitter chatter for the whole family to enjoy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell me a joke

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tell me a joke on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 am

Geckomelon

Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops
if i laugh... you win

View user profile

2 Re: Tell me a joke on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am

bahjumbug!

N00B! (2)
N00B! (2)
2 men walk into a bar, one is a chemist and a bit of a knob so says "Hey, can I get a glass of H20?" instead of saying water.
His friend is not amused but tries to laugh as he is poor and lonely so he says "Yeah...can I get a glass of H20 too please"
The second guy dies in agony.

View user profile

3 Re: Tell me a joke on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:09 am

Originalhassle

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
bahjumbug! wrote:2 men walk into a bar, one is a chemist and a bit of a knob so says "Hey, can I get a glass of H20?" instead of saying water.
His friend is not amused but tries to laugh as he is poor and lonely so he says "Yeah...can I get a glass of H20 too please"
nice I love science jokes

View user profile

4 Re: Tell me a joke on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 am

Geckomelon

Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops
bahjumbug! wrote:2 men walk into a bar, one is a chemist and a bit of a knob so says "Hey, can I get a glass of H20?" instead of saying water.
i laughed on the inside, that's half a point

View user profile

5 Re: Tell me a joke on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 am

Originalhassle

Ok so this isn't acctually my joke, but I think it's funny so I thought I'd put it in. Its from The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy book 3 So Long and Thanks For All The Fish. I have edited it a bit but not much so I could be bothered to type it out.

"One of the greatest benefactors of all lifekind was a man who couldn't keep his mind on the job in hand.

Brilliant?

Certainly.

One of the foremost genetic engineers of his or any other generation, including a number he had designed himself?

Without a doubt.

The problem was that he was far too interested in things which he shouldn't be interested in, at least, as people would tell him, not now.
He was also, partly because of this, of a rather irritable disposition.

So when his world was threatened by terrible invaders from a distant star, he was sent into guarded seclusion by the masters of his race with instructions to design a breed of fanatical superwarriors to resist and vanquish the feared invaders, do it quickly and, they told him, "Concentrate!".

So he sat by a window and looked out at a summer lawn and designed and designed and designed, but inevitably got a little distracted by things, and by the time the invaders arrived, had come up with a remarkable new breed of super-fly that could, unaided, figure out how to fly through the open side of a half opened window,and also an off-switch for children. Astoundingly the invaders were stunned by his extrodinary breakthroughs , joined the celebrations and were prevailed upon to sign a wide-ranging series of trading agreements and cultural exchanges.
And in an astonishing reversal of normal practise in the conduct of such matters, everybody concerned lived happily ever after.

There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

View user profile

6 Re: Tell me a joke on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 am

BenMatthews

I'm so hungry. I just have to eat! (21)
I'm so hungry. I just have to eat! (21)
this thread

View user profile

7 Re: Tell me a joke on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 am

Geckomelon

Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops
BenMatthews wrote:this thread
OH HOHOHOHO.

""IKR but i still think that bioshock needed more unicycles, that's just me." -Geckomelon" -Kazoo
""""IKR but i still think that bioshock needed... OK THAT'S ENOUGH!
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum