Random chitter chatter for the whole family to enjoy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desperation London

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Desperation London on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 am

Originalhassle

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
This RPG doesn't require dice you just type in what is happening to your character.

Please start off with your characters name and a description of them.

Please be slightly realistic eg. no aliens and no technology that wouldn't be around at this time.

Please just don't be stupid with what you write.

In 2012 an alternate reality where the Nazis won WW2, your characters have survived the worst of Germany’s attack and then the relentless war of rebels in which nuclear bombing terrorised the world. You find yourselves in the city of London having lost patches of memory and you don’t fully remember why you are there, just that you could be in terrible danger.

View user profile

2 Re: Desperation London on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:51 am

Bazooie

So say we all!
So say we all!
I am Rebel Lee "Apollo" Adama.

He is an experienced yet young (26) fighter. He was in NNGSA (North New Germany Space Agency) and is known for his intellectual ability and being able to hack computer systems.

View user profile http://aliengrail.forumotion.co.uk

3 Re: Desperation London on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 am

Geckomelon

Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops
I am pimon segg, an ex- cop from somerset.

he is highly skilled with firearms and explosives but prefers working alone.

View user profile

4 Re: Desperation London on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 am

Bazooie

So say we all!
So say we all!
Troops run past and because of my position they can not see me. I quickly override the system to the door next to me in the alley. I enter and find the main computer which allows me to open the double doors and allow other rebels to run in.

5 Re: Desperation London on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 am

Originalhassle

I am a mute man called Neil Prince. I am a fairly normal person but when younger I achieved black belt in a few martial arts. As I emerge from the Underground station at westminster I see collapsed buildings everywhere with tanks and army medic points for survivors, but I get the feeling that going to one would be a bad idea.

View user profile

6 Re: Desperation London on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

Bazooie

So say we all!
So say we all!
The troops plant the charges and quickly escape the huge building. AS they are getting to a safe distance, I run through the building trying to find the prisoners.
My friend Moneybanks (as he prefers to call himself, because the the amount of weapons he supplies) told me not to even attempt to rescue HER. Bah. Nothing can stop me now. I can hear the groans of tortured victims. She is there.
But suddenly I am blindfolded and thrown into a metallic object which starts making the sounds of a truck, so I assume it is one. I hear the explosion. She is gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum