Alien Grail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random chitter chatter for the whole family to enjoy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mac vs Windows

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mac vs Windows Empty Mac vs Windows Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 am

JacobB

JacobB
Unused Character Alert (11)
Unused Character Alert (11)

Okay, so there's a lot of discussion right now, Mac vs PC. I thought that I would bring it to the forums to hear you opinions.

Now there's some people who class themself as PC and some who class themself as mac owners and the others are happy to use both. Well I've heard some comments such as "Mac's are sh*t" etc.. at school and I wanted to discuss that.

Ok so to start with they are both pc (personal computers) and both have there disadvantages and advantages.

imo I would love to spend thousands of pounds on a mac because they are the standard in the design industry which I wish to go into and there's Window machines that I just view as ordinary because there most commonly used. Also macs run the adobe products smoothly and have additional software what isn't on the pc e.g. final cut pro x as well as the ability to run stable windows 7 and open all pc software.

Now I don't want to turn this into a Mac vs PC argument just want to hear what you think about each operating system.

http://graphicriver.net/user/JacobBoodrie?ref=jacobboodrie

2Mac vs Windows Empty Re: Mac vs Windows Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 am

Geckomelon

Geckomelon
Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops

since im kinda biased towards a pc i will list off the pros and cons of each software, ya know to make it seem fair.

mac- cons- most steam games are not available for mac, all look very similar, hard to get to grips with when used to a pc.

mac- pros- powerful (just going off what the adverts say Razz), unique software, virus free (so they say).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pc- cons- a good one has high prices, VIRUSES!, hard to get to grips with when used to a mac.

pc- pros- very customisable (not saying macs are not customisable, just saying that pc has a lot more choices), good for gaming, easy to understand.

THERE!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum