Alien Grail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random chitter chatter for the whole family to enjoy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

video games are corrupting kids

+4
Bazooie
Originalhassle
GreenFury
Geckomelon
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 am

Geckomelon

Geckomelon
Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops

BenMatthews wrote:suddenly, tits
video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Blue_t11

i just can't be bothered for another hate thing like this. ps3 sucks, so they gave it free online, the controllers are too small, the community is a bunch of benders (this is majority, by the way) and the exclusive games don't seem anything special. i prefer halo over god of war, but its all opinions. im not going to hate you for buying the worse console. im just going to tell you why youre wrong in thinking its better

Good day to you sirs.

and because this has been so derailed, have a spiderman image
video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 2448-s10

OK, I though rainbow crash hated PS3, but that, that's a whole new level of hate Razz lol jk i don't really care
BTW pc is best kthxbye

27video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 am

BenMatthews

BenMatthews
I'm so hungry. I just have to eat! (21)
I'm so hungry. I just have to eat! (21)

Geckomelon wrote:
BenMatthews wrote:suddenly, tits
video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Blue_t11

i just can't be bothered for another hate thing like this. ps3 sucks, so they gave it free online, the controllers are too small, the community is a bunch of benders (this is majority, by the way) and the exclusive games don't seem anything special. i prefer halo over god of war, but its all opinions. im not going to hate you for buying the worse console. im just going to tell you why youre wrong in thinking its better

Good day to you sirs.

and because this has been so derailed, have a spiderman image
video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 2448-s10

OK, I though rainbow crash hated PS3, but that, that's a whole new level of hate Razz lol jk i don't really care
BTW pc is best kthxbye

1 how...?
2 its good if you have a decent one, that isnt broken, in a computer shop, on clevedon road. WHICH IS BULLSHIT Mad

and TF2 is the best. isn't that right Baz? ;P

28video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:24 am

Geckomelon

Geckomelon
Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops

Its kinda ironic that the title of the thread is "video games are corrupting kids", and now this very thread has shown our "corrupted" side I.E fanboyism.
video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 9760d1327017588t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-shit-just-got-real

29video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 am

Bazooie

Bazooie
So say we all!
So say we all!

BenMatthews wrote:and TF2 is the best. isn't that right Baz? ;P
It's good, its not the best game I've ever played though. And you are being too much of a fanboy to xbox now.

https://aliengrail.forumotion.co.uk

30video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Kazoo

Kazoo
Bug's worst friend
Bug's worst friend

hey guys, chad warden here

https://www.youtube.com/user/greenhogvideos

31video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Kazoo

Kazoo
Bug's worst friend
Bug's worst friend

BenMatthews wrote:the community is a bunch of benders (this is majority, by the way)

The same can be said for the Xbox Live community.

And the Wii community.

And every other console community.

Just fyi.

On a side note, y'know the topic title?

I think this thread's direction proves it's truth. Razz

32video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Originalhassle

Originalhassle
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

No it doesn't!!! I'm goin' to shoot you like I saws on CoD for that! Razz

33video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 am

Kazoo

Kazoo
Bug's worst friend
Bug's worst friend

not if i blast you with lightning hands first!!!

34video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 am

Originalhassle

Originalhassle

oh noes!!! I guess I'll use... Kirby who will suck up your lightning and become storm Kirby.

35video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Kazoo

Kazoo
Bug's worst friend
Bug's worst friend

Originalhassle wrote:oh noes!!! I guess I'll use... Kirby who will suck up your lightning and become storm Kirby.
then ill take all the electricity out of him and render him unconscious!!!

36video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 am

Originalhassle

Originalhassle

aha but kirby never looses so meta-knight and king dedede would be angry if you were the one to defeat him. I'll enlist their help.

37video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:50 am

Kazoo

Kazoo
Bug's worst friend
Bug's worst friend

then ill shock them to death as well!!!

38video games are corrupting kids  - Page 2 Empty Re: video games are corrupting kids Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 am

Originalhassle

Originalhassle

Umm... well I guess I'll just wear a rubber suit and punch you in the face with my flame covered hands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum