Alien Grail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random chitter chatter for the whole family to enjoy.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 am

Bazooie

Bazooie
So say we all!
So say we all!

I'm gonna start this one off and just give my information on it. I am Level 63..I think. And I accidentally made myself a Breton instead of a Bosmir. That really sucked...

https://aliengrail.forumotion.co.uk

2Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Originalhassle

Originalhassle
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

I have three characters. A level 32 woodelf, a level 19 kajit with 100 sneak and a level 10 Orc. I would say at the moment that the Orc is my favourite character. This game though, probably one of the best ever, is really glitchy.

3Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

Bazooie

Bazooie
So say we all!
So say we all!

Originalhassle wrote:I have three characters. A level 32 woodelf, a level 19 kajit with 100 sneak and a level 10 Orc. I would say at the moment that the Orc is my favourite character. This game though, probably one of the best ever, is really glitchy.
I've had a few glitches, but none that stop the game completely.

4Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

Originalhassle

Originalhassle

I had one where one of those rotatey stones wouldn't turn on the main quest line. I had to go back about 20 mins of gameplay to fix Mad . But a funny one I had was someone on a grind stone began floating above a river Laughing .

5Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 am

GreenFury

Unused Character Alert (11)

I have a level 34 Imperial Battle Mage Very Happy I have spent way too many hours of my life on this game but recently I started a Khajit (I dunno how to spell it) Necromancer and I already got Lydia killed xD

6Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 am

Bazooie

Bazooie
So say we all!
So say we all!

GreenFury wrote:I have a level 34 Imperial Battle Mage Very Happy I have spent way too many hours of my life on this game but recently I started a Khajit (I dunno how to spell it) Necromancer and I already got Lydia killed xD
I did that accidentally, then I felt sad. Sad

7Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 am

GreenFury

On my main save I gave away 20 minutes of gameplay just to save her but on my second game my goal is to try and kill EVERYONE in the game Laughing mwhahahahaha!!!

8Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 am

Originalhassle

Originalhassle

GreenFury wrote:On my main save I gave away 20 minutes of gameplay just to save her but on my second game my goal is to try and kill EVERYONE in the game Laughing mwhahahahaha!!!
I dont think you can kill everyone because it keeps the important ones Evil or Very Mad ,but killing everyone else is fun.

9Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:57 am

Geckomelon

Geckomelon
Here come the space cops
Here come the space cops

me and bazooie made some skyrim videos if your bored: it's on the channel geckooie, i cant post link ATM
original hassle also make an appearance

Last edited by Bazooie on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ben put in the YT link)

10Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 am

Originalhassle

Originalhassle

Yeah major awesome interupting time!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum